Leadership solutions for a changing world
The Education Sector is going through a period of intense change. Universities and Colleges are open to increased scrutiny, whilst facing significant commercial challenges and uncertain times. All this is adding pressures on its leaders – they need to find new solutions for a changing world.
At Wickland Westcott, we combine first-hand knowledge and experience to provide leadership insight and support at a senior level across Universities, Further Education Colleges and Multi-Academy Trusts. In addition to commissioning and undertaking research our services include:
- Coaching, team development and leadership assessment as well as designing and delivering tailored programmes around cultural or performance change.
- Partnering with clients to find and appoint senior positions including NEDs, CEOs, Senior Academic Leaders, Functional Heads and Directors of Professional Services.
At Wickland Westcott, we believe Leaders are made, not born. They are fashioned by their experiences, their environment and the people they meet. We provide proven ways to enhance and accelerate leadership development. As such, we are delighted to share that we have designed a Leadership Competency Framework specifically for Leaders in the Education sector. To find out more or to speak to one of our leadership consultants about the work we do in the Education sector contact +44 (0) 1625 508 100 or email@example.com
Partnering with your Career Services Team, we support Graduates to find highly skilled employment. Specifically targeted at those who are in the widening participation group, Graduates are invited to participate in the programme have access to a tailored career portal where they can access:
- How to guides (like ‘How to make your work experience relevant’)
- Webinars (like ‘How to improve your LinkedIn profile and presence’)
- Sector Specialist Insights Sessions (where they can listen to the advice of WW experienced recruiters across a variety of sectors)
- Interactive jobs board (updated on a weekly basis)
Graduates also have the opportunity to gain career coaching from the WW team.
To find out more, check out this short welcome video Graduates view once they register on the portal …